-
September 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I went to the Valerie Tripp book signing today with my mom and my little cousin. I met her last year at AGP too, and she's such a nice person. She remembered me from last year since we had talked about writing, and how I want to be a writer and am writing several stories/books now. If you remember, she also told me in November that she was writing Elizabeth's book, and thus we knew Elizabeth would be a doll! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I asked her if she was writing any books now, and she said she's writing a book about Molly's best friend Emily. I know we heard rumors the next movie would be Kit, but could this mean it's Molly instead?...Hmm... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I bought Felicity's new tea dress also, for Elizabeth, and it looks great on her. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 11, 2005 08:57 PM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks